Swindon Stairlifts supply and install new and reconditioned straight stairlifts.
A straight stairlift is the perfect solution for you if you have a staircase that goes directly up with no bends or corners. Don’t worry if your staircase is narrow or steep, we will have a stairlift to suit your needs. Swindon Stairlifts know how important it is to carry on living in your own home.
Getting a straight stairlift can make your home more accessible and give you freedom to move around, they are also easy to install. A straight starlift can be installed in around 2 hours with no mess and are cheaper than other types of stairlifts. The stairlift simply plugs into a standard power socket and is quiet with easy operation.
Swindon Stairlifts are also able to offer you a range of styles to suit your needs, taste and budget and we have makes available from leading manufacturers such as Acorn and Brooks.
Our straight stairlifts are:
- Easy to operate
- Minimum disruption when installing
- Compact and slimline
- Comfortable and quiet
- Remote control led
- Smooth start / stop action
- Standard safety features
All new stairlifts come with a full year warranty. All reconditioned stairlifts come with a 12 month warranty. We have stock available for immediate installation.
- Free no obligation survey
- No hard sells
- Qualified engineer
- Straight and curved stairlifts available
- Professional and efficient service
- 12 months parts and labour warranty on all stairlifts
- Local service and support
- Buyback service available
For a free survey or advice call us now on 0800 540 4350. All calls from landlines are free and you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We supply and install new and reconditioned, curved and straight stairlifts in Swindon and surrounding areas.
Acorn 130 Stairlifts
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest which is hard-wearing and gives extra support.
- Simple two direction switch is easy to use.
- Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety to the user.
- The stairlift's seat, arms and footrest fold away neatly when not in use.
- The stairlift seat swivels to allow the user to exit the lift without discomfort.
- Fits directly to your stairs and plugs into a dedicated UK mains electrical socket, so no structural or electrical changes are needed to be made to your staircase or home.
- The stairlift can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
- Simple digital display shows correct functioning and quickly diagnoses any problems.
- For added safety, the stairlift has five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage that immediately stop the lift at any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.